Silverswift is a luxury 29m catamaran designed to provide a safe and comfortable experience for those looking to explore the exotic underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef. With a selection of remote dive sites, certified divers can enjoy up to three dives at three different locations, while introductory divers and adventure snorkellers are also catered for.
Silverswift is the fastest dive trip from Cairns to the outer reef, offering five hours at the reef. With access to 22 reef sites across four different reefs - Flynn, Pellowe, Milln, and Thetford Reefs - Silverswift provides some of the most exciting and high-quality dive experiences available. All dives are guided and locations are selected on a daily basis depending on conditions, but each site is chosen for its visual impact and ecological diversity.
For first-time divers, experienced instructors are onboard to offer up to two PADI Discover Scuba Introductory dives. Snorkellers can explore the incredible coral formations and underwater gardens teeming with vibrantly coloured marine creatures.
Onboard Silverswift, you'll be travelling in comfort with features including sundeck areas, hot freshwater showers, change rooms, and even a licensed bar. The large aft platform provides easy water access for all water activities, while a state-of-the-art ride control system ensures a smoother journey.
This day trip has both Advanced Ecotourism and Climate Action Certification. The minimum age for scuba diving is 12 years, and medical conditions may apply.
- Return air-conditioned fast catamaran cruise
- Up to five hours to snorkel and dive on the Great Barrier Reef
- Morning & afternoon tea
- Hot & cold tropical buffet lunch
- Snorkelling equipment including lycra suits and prescription masks
- Qualified snorkelling safety officers on hand
- Guided snorkel tour and snorkel briefings
- Reef interpretation
- Return accomodation transfers
- Underwater digital camera hire
- Introductory Diving
- Certified Diving
- Wetsuits are included for Divers
- Wetsuit hire available for snorkellers
- Departs daily at 8:30am
- Returns at approximately 4:30pm
- Check-in is between 7:30am - 08:00am at the Silverswift check in desk, located in Cairns in the Reef Fleet Terminal
- Water activities completed by 3:00pm
|Snorkelling - Adult
* Prices valid from 01 April to 31 March
Rates are per person and in Australian Dollars
Credit card surcharge may apply