Pro Dive Cairns offers a unique liveaboard experience and has three fully-equipped, purpose-built dive “ScubaPro” vessels. This adventure is perfect for certified divers and snorkelers who want to explore the outer reefs of Cairns.
During the three-day adventure, guests visit a selection of exclusive Outer Great Barrier Reef locations at Flynn, Thetford, Milln or Pellowe Reefs. With access to 19 different sites, they are selected for their extravagance of marine life and excellent visibility. The trip is suited to all levels of diver training, from novice to experienced divers. Passengers can view magnificent hard and soft corals, giant clams, turtles, stingrays, and a variety of tropical fish.
Pro Dive Cairns' vessels are not permanently moored on the reef, and they do not use day vessels to transfer different people on and off each day. Instead, the vessel that guests board on the morning of their trip is the same boat, with the same passengers and crew for the duration of the trip. With only 32 passengers on board, guests can enjoy a more personalized experience. The itinerary allows for a total of up to 11 dives, 2 of which are night dives (weather permitting). Snorkelers are welcome onboard and can enjoy unlimited snorkeling.
Cabins onboard are all twin share, with two single bunk beds, and two double cabins with one double bed (on request). All cabins have shared bathrooms. The liveaboard experience is perfect for those who want to spend more time exploring the Great Barrier Reef and immersing themselves in the natural beauty of the ocean.
Pro Dive Cairns' vessels are purpose-built for the diving industry, with modern amenities and safety equipment. The crew onboard are experienced and passionate about diving, and they are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable experience for all passengers.
Overall, Pro Dive Cairns offers one of the best outer reef liveaboard experiences out of Cairns. It's the perfect adventure for those who want to explore the Great Barrier Reef in a unique and personalized way.
- 11 dives (includes 2 night dives)
- All meals & bed linen
- Dive insurance
- Corrective lens mask (if required)
- Double or twin share accommodation
- All dive & snorkelling equipment, including dive computer, wetsuit and dive torch
- Accommodation transfers (Cairns city & Northern Beaches)
- Guided orientation and night dive
- WiFi * (Due to our remote location and ongoing network provider changes, WiFi access may be limited and not guaranteed)
- PADI Advanced Open water Course
- PADI Enriched air Course (Nitrox)
- ENRICHED AIR PACKAGE (Nitrox)
- Departing Cairns every day except Monday & Tuesday this three-day, two-night liveaboard trip offers a truly memorable and exciting way to fully immerse yourself and experience our magnificent World Heritage Great Barrier Reef environment.
|3 Day 2 Night Certified Divers
|Tax & Levy **
* Prices valid from 01 April to 31 March
Rates are per person and in Australian Dollars
Credit card surcharge may apply