Pro Dive Cairns offers Open Water certification training on its three-day liveaboard trips for those who have already completed PADI pool and theory training elsewhere. With the opportunity to participate in up to nine dives, the first four are training dives to complete your PADI Open Water certification. Once certified, you can enjoy five more recreational dives, including an exciting guided night dive with your dive instructor.
Pro Dive Cairns has access to 19 outer reef dive sites across four magnificent reefs: Flynn, Thetford, Milln, and Pellowe. With different diving times throughout the day, you can experience an amazing diversity of marine life including giant clams, sea turtles, stingrays, reef sharks, an incredible variety of tropical fish, and spectacular coral formations with consistent underwater visibility. Night diving offers a whole new dimension of nocturnal life.
Relax in comfort onboard one of Pro Dive Cairns' three premium Scubapro dive vessels between dives. These purpose-built, liveaboard dive vessels feature air-conditioned twin bunk bed or double bed cabins, spacious decks, WiFi * (Due to our remote location and ongoing network provider changes, WiFi access may be limited and not guaranteed), and catered meals. With small passenger numbers, Pro Dive Cairns can provide a high-quality, personalized experience with dedicated attention from professional staff.
Departing Cairns daily except Tuesday, Pro Dive Cairns' three-day ocean referral course is an unforgettable and thrilling way to fully immerse yourself and experience the magnificent world heritage Great Barrier Reef environment.
- 9 Dives (4 training dives and 5 pleasure dives incl. 1 guided night dive)
- PADI Open Water certification
- Dive log book
- 2 Passport photos
- All dive & snorkelling equipment, including dive computer, wetsuit and dive torch
- Dive insurance
- Corrective lens mask (if required)
- Accommodation transfers (Cairns city & Northern Beaches)
- All accommodation, meals and bed linen
- PADI Advanced Open water Course
- PADI Enriched air Course (Nitrox)
- ENRICHED AIR PACKAGE (Nitrox)
- Departing Cairns every day except Monday & Tuesday this three-day, two-night liveaboard trip offers a truly memorable and exciting way to fully immerse yourself and experience our magnificent World Heritage Great Barrier Reef environment.
|3 Day Ocean Referral
|Tax & Levy **
* Prices valid from 01 April to 31 March
Rates are per person and in Australian Dollars
Credit card surcharge may apply