The PADI referral system gives you a variety of options to commence and complete your diving education. It is possible to start your PADI Open Water (Learn to Dive) certification with the two-day Pool and Theory Referral Program at the Pro Dive Cairns training centre or finish your Open Water certification with Pro Dive Cairns PADI Three Day Ocean Referral Course.
You will spend two-days at our modern, purpose-built diver training centre learning the theory and underwater skills of diving. PADI referral paperwork will be issued at the end of day two, confirming the completion of your pool and theory training. The instructor who completes the remainder of the PADI Open Water training will require this referral paperwork.
You are strongly advised to pre-book your course as availability may be limited. You can pre-book and confirm your place on a course by booking online, emailing or calling us.
Daily accommodation transfers are included and can be booked in advance. However, if you are unsure of your accommodation details, you can contact us on arrival in Cairns.
- 2 x passport photos needed for certification
- All stationery requirements needed for classroom activities.
- PADI referral paperwork
- Accommodation transfers daily (city and Northern Beaches)
- All dive equipment (use of prescription mask if necessary)
- PADI Open Water Manual in English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Chinese, Korean, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese or Spanish
- Log Book
- PADI Advanced Open water Course
- PADI Enriched air Course (Nitrox)
- ENRICHED AIR PACKAGE (Nitrox)
- Departing Cairns from Monday & Friday
|PADI 2 DAY POOL & THEORY REFERRAL PROGRAM
* Prices valid from 01 April to 31 March
Rates are per person and in Australian Dollars
Credit card surcharge may apply