Diving Localities - Pellowe Reef
| Pellowe Reef
| Dive Site:
|| Pellowe Reef
|| S 16° 51'25 E 146°20'81, east of Thetford Reef
| Visited By:
|| 18-30 metres
- East of Thetford, Pellowe is on the outer edge of the Reef.
- Pro Dive Carins has a 16 - 18 metre mooring which allows divers to make their way along this wall.
- Pellowe has strong currents during certain times of the year and therefore is only visited when conditions are favourable.
- It is a beautiful dive site and dolphins are often seen on approach to the area.
- Moray eels, Octopus, Bull Ray and White Tip Sharks are regular visitors to this dive location.
- Due to the variety and abundance of anemone it also makes a fantastic site for snorkellers.
Note: Latitude and longitude not to be used for navigational purposes - approx co-ords only.