Reef Encounter - 2 day 1 night liveaboard trip
Certified divers & snorkellers
Reef Encounter is a fully air conditioned 35 meter catamaran hotel, designed for the upmost stability and comfort at sea and can carry up to 42 passengers onboard. The liveaboard vessel boasts spacious cabin suites, a large dining saloon, TV and lounge area and a huge sundeck. The vessel has its very own outdoor hot tub and fully licensed bar onboard, providing all the luxury of a boutique hotel while visiting the most captivatingly beautiful areas of this natural wonder – The Great Barrier Reef.
Reef Encounter’s 2 day 1 Night dive and snorkel tour includes a total of 6 dives (5 day & 1 night) at beautiful Outer Great Barrier Reef locations, unlimited snorkelling, 1 night accommodation on board, full gear hire (excluding wetsuit), glass bottom boat tour and chef prepared meals onboard. The cabins onboard include double (1 x double bed) or twin (2 x single beds). All cabins have their own private ensuite bathrooms. Their liveaboard vessel is permanently moored on the outer reef. Transfers to and from Reef Encounter are provided by its sister vessel, M.V. Reef Experience, a high-speed air-conditioned catamaran departing daily from Cairns Marlin Jetty Marina.
- Daily from Cairns
- 6 Dives for a certified diver (weather permitting)
- 1 nights twin/double accommodation on board vessel
- All chef prepared meals whilst on board
- Bed linen
- Dive equipment (excludes wetsuit)
- Glass bottom boat tour
- Reef taxes and levies are an additional AU$15 per person per day which are payable direct onboard.
- Return accommodation transfers are an additional AU$12 per person from Cairns City and AU$22 per person from Outer city and Northern Beaches.
- Wetsuit hire ($5 per day)
- Introductory dive package for snorkellers. The cost is AUD$230 additional to the snorkeller rate. The package includes 5 introductory dives, all gear hire (excluding wetsuit)
You are highly advised to pre book your trip as availability may be limited if you wait until your arrival to Cairns.
Reef Encounter requires 48 hours advance to make any changes or cancel a booking. The cancellation fees are as follows:
- 20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
- 50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
- 100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
- Schedules are subject to change.
- In the interest of safety we recommend you do not fly within a 24 hour period after diving
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended
- Some Medical conditions may prevent you from diving
|Description (Price per person)|
** Extra Charge: This additional fee includes a Government Environmental Management Charge as well as Port Departure Tax and administration costs.
|Rates In Australian Dollars And Inclusive Of GST|