Live Aboards - Pro Dive Cairns - 3 Day and 2 Night
Catering for the certified dive market and snorkellers, Pro Dive Cairns have 3 fully equipped, purpose built multi-million dollar dive vessels - ScubaPro, ScubaPro II and the newly launched Scubapro III. This is certainly one of the very best outer reef liveaboard experiences out of Cairns.
The 3 day dive adventure visits up to four easterly Outer Great Barrier Reef locations. The various sites were selected for their extravagance of marine life and excellent visibility and are rarely visited by other vessels. The trip is suited to all levels of diver training, from novice - experienced divers and gives passengers the opportunity to view magnificent hard & soft corals, giant clams, turtles, stingrays and the largest variety of tropical fish both large & small.
A small difference that sets Pro Dive apart from other outer reef liveaboard vessels is that their vessels are not permanently moored on the reef and they do not use day vessels to transfer different people on and off each day.
The vessel that you board on the morning of your trip is the same boat, with the same passengers & crew for the duration of your trip. The vessels carry only 32 passengers and the itinerary allows for a total of up to 11 dives, 2 of which are night dives (weather permitting). Snorkellers are certainly welcome onboard and can enjoy unlimited snorkelling. Cabins onboard are all twin share (2 x single bunk beds) with 2 double cabins (1 x double bed). Double cabins are on a request basis at the time of making the booking. All cabins have shared bathrooms.
All major international scuba accreditations are accepted and snorkellers are most welcome.
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday (everyday except Tuesday) all year round
- German speaking staff available onboard Thursday & Sunday departures
- Japanese speaking staff available onboard Saturday departures
- Milln Reef - perfect introduction to the outer reef, relaxed and varied, sleeping turtles
- Flynn Reef - excellent visibility, a photographic haven. Includes Coral Gardens - magnificent coral enlivened by a myriad of marine life.
- Gordons - intriguing coral mazes which end at "Clown Fish City"
- Pellowe Reef - exclusive pristine dive destination (weather permitting)
- Thetford Reef - outlying bommies with swim throughs (weather permitting)
Weather permitting, we never dive the same dive site more than twice.
- Accommodation transfers city and Northern Beaches
- 11 Dives (weather permitting)
- All meals while on board
- Bed linen
- All dive equipment
- Personal underwater dive computer
- Prescription masks if needed
- Torch batteries and cyalume sticks for night diving
- Full snorkelling equipment for snorkellers, including wetsuit
- Guided snorkelling tours for snorkellers
| Liveaboard Diving Package
Enquire about our Cairns Liveaboard Diving Adventure Package. Package includes 4 nights accommodation and prices start from $845 per person twin share.
- Full refund up until 48 hours prior to departure.
- No refund if notified less than 48 hours prior to departure.
|Description (Price per person)||2016/2017*||2017/2018*|
|3 Day 2 Night Certified Divers||$735.00||$760.00|
|3 Day 2 Night Snorkeller||$650.00||$670.00|
|Certified Diver including Nitrox Course||$940.00||$970.00|
|Certified Diver including PADI Advanced Course||$890.00||$920.00|
|2016/2017*: Prices valid from 01 April 2016 To 31 March 2017|
|2017/2018*: Prices valid from 01 April 2017 To 31 March 2018|
|** Extra Charge: This additional fee includes a Government Environmental Management Charge as well as Port Departure Tax and administration costs. This fee is paid direct by passengers on the day of travel.|
|Rates In Australian Dollars And Inclusive Of GST|
| Currency Converter Enquiries Book Now