Day Trips - Sea Quest
Sea Quest is owned by Deep Sea Divers Den. This new purpose built diving vessel transports you in air-conditioned comfort to the Outer Reef in approximately 90 minutes.
SeaQuest can carry up to 80 passengers in total with a maximum of 60 certified divers and 20 snorkellers onboard. Their friendly trained crew will take you to reefs such as Hastings, Saxon, Norman and Tongue Reefs.
Departure and Return
- Departs daily at 8.00am - B Finger Marlin Marina
- Returns at approx 4.30pm
- Complimentary tea and coffee all day
- Tropical smorgasbord lunch
- Snorkelling equipment & wetsuit
- 2 different dive locations at Norman Reef or Saxon Reef
- Hot showers
- Time to sun bake and relax
- Soft drinks, beer and chocolates etc.
- Souvenir video
- Dive Medical if required
- Underwater camera hire
- Guided Dives (shared) - AU$15 per person per dive
- The cancellation fee is 10 % of trip fee if you cancel more than 48 hours before course commencement date. If you cancel within 48 hours of trip commencement date, there will be no refund.
|Description (Price per person)||2016/2017*||2017/2018*|
|1 x Introductory Dive (incl all equipment)||$215.00||$230.00|
|2 x Certified Dives (incl full gear)||$215.00||$230.00|
|2 x Introductory Dives (incl all equipment)||$265.00||$280.00|
|Snorkelling Only - Adult (incl full equipment)||$145.00||$160.00|
|Snorkelling Only - Child (incl full equipment)||$95.00||$110.00|
|2016/2017*: Prices valid from 01 April 2016 To 31 March 2017|
|2017/2018*: Prices valid from 01 April 2017 To 31 March 2018|
|** Extra Charge: This additional fee includes a Government Environmental Management Charge as well as Port Departure Tax and administration costs. This fee is paid direct by passengers on the day of travel.|
|Rates In Australian Dollars And Inclusive Of GST|
| Currency Converter Enquiries Book