Diving Packages - PADI Learn To Dive Package
This package combines the Pro Dive 5 day learn to dive course with 4 nights at one of Cairns finest locally owned 4 star properties - The Hotel Cairns. The first 3 nights will be spent here followed by 2 nights on a liveaboard vessel out on the Great Barrier Reef and then another night upon your return to Cairns.
Learn to Dive courses commence daily (except Sunday).
About Pro Dive Cairns
Pro Dive Cairns is Australia's premier PADI Dive School as well as a leading outer reef liveaboard dive trip operator. About The Hotel Cairns
The Hotel Cairns is conveniently located just 10 minutes drive from the Airport, and an easy 5 minutes walking distance to shops and eateries in Cairns' CBD.
Its architectural profile and exterior facade is one of the most beautiful examples of Queenslander heritage style, and is a popular talking point among many of the hotel's visitors and guests.
Should you like to see other accommodation options please contact us for more information!
- 5 day learn to dive course
- 4 nights Cairns accommodation
- 3 days 2 nights onboard Scubapro
- Daily transfers from your accommodation
- Up to 9 dives (4 training dives and 5 recreational dives)
- Optional Airport transfers $14 (Each way)
- A Dive Medical may be required - Some medical conditions may prevent you from diving. You will be required to obtain a dive medical certificate prior to starting the course if you answer “yes” to any of the questions on the medical declaration, this must be valid within 90 days of starting the course.
Rates Valid 01 April 2014 To 31 March 2015
Total Package Price
*Extra Charge: The additional fee of $60 per person includes a $10.50 Government Environmental Management Charge as well as a Port Departure Tax and administration costs. This fee is paid direct by passengers to Pro Dive Cairns.|
All rates are per person · Additional nights accommodation available upon request
Rates In Australian Dollars And Inclusive Of GST