Live Aboards - Pro Dive Cairns - 3 Day and 2 Night
The 3 day dive adventure visits up to four easterly Outer Great Barrier Reef locations. The various sites were selected for their extravagance of marine life and excellent visibility and are rarely visited by other vessels. The trip is suited to all levels of diver training, from novice - experienced divers and gives passengers the opportunity to view magnificent hard & soft corals, giant clams, turtles, stingrays and the largest variety of tropical fish both large & small.
A small difference that sets Pro Dive apart from other outer reef liveaboard vessels is that their vessels are not permanently moored on the reef and they do not use day vessels to transfer different people on and off each day.
The vessel that you board on the morning of your trip is the same boat, with the same passengers & crew for the duration of your trip. The vessels carry only 32 passengers and the itinerary allows for a total of up to 11 dives, 2 of which are night dives (weather permitting). Snorkellers are certainly welcome onboard and can enjoy unlimited snorkelling. Cabins onboard are ALL TWIN SHARE.
All major international scuba accreditations are accepted and snorkellers are most welcome.
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday (everyday except Tuesday) all year round
- German speaking staff available onboard Thursday & Sunday departures
- Japanese speaking staff available onboard Saturday departures
- Milln Reef - perfect introduction to the outer reef, relaxed and varied, sleeping turtles
- Flynn Reef - excellent visibility, a photographic haven. Includes Coral Gardens - magnificent coral enlivened by a myriad of marine life.
- Gordons - intriguing coral mazes which end at "Clown Fish City"
- Pellowe Reef - exclusive pristine dive destination (weather permitting)
- Thetford Reef - outlying bommies with swim throughs (weather permitting)
Weather permitting, we never dive the same dive site more than twice.
- Accommodation transfers city and Northern Beaches
- 11 Dives (weather permitting)
- 2 nights accommodation on board vessel (no extra for twin cabins)
- All meals while on board
- Bed linen
- All dive equipment
- Personal underwater dive computer
- Prescription masks if needed
- Long leg wetsuit
- Torch batteries and cyalume sticks for night diving
- Full snorkelling equipment for snorkellers, including wetsuit
- Guided snorkelling tours for snorkellers
- Introductory Dives $50 per person per dive.
| Liveaboard Diving Package
Enquire about our Cairns Liveaboard Diving Adventure Package. Package includes 4 nights accommodation and prices start from $770 per person twin share.
- Full refund up until 48 hours prior to departure.
- No refund if notified less than 48 hours prior to departure.
Bookings made through Diving Cairns for this product are processed through the Pro Dive Cairns secure booking system which allows you to choose your trip departure date and pay online. You will receive a notification direct from Pro Dive Cairns confirming your booking and payment.
To make a secure booking click on the "Book Now" link below to be transferred to the Pro Dive Cairns secure booking system.
|Rates Valid 01 April 2013 To 31 March 2014||Per Person|
| Certified Divers
| Certified Diver including PADI Advanced Course
| Learn to Dive Course Referral Participants
| *Extra Charge: : The additional fee of $60 per person includes a $10.50 Government Environmental Management Charge as well as a Port Departure Tax and administration costs. This is paid direct by passengers to Pro Dive Cairns.
|Rates In Australian Dollars And Inclusive Of GST|
| Currency Converter Enquiries Book Now